or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $11 with what's this?
or 4 payments of $16 with Afterpay
The BB Finish is nothing like you have experienced before in a complexion product. It delivers the most even-toned skin finish with the added boost of skin nourishing ingredients that will protect, moisturise, brighten and firm skin.
This colour-adjusting and brightening formula is jam-packed with natural, mineral and organicingredients; enriched with Omega 3 and six fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins A, C, E and D. There are five fabulous tones to choose from.
Each BB Finish contains:-
- Pure Active Vitamin C from Kakadu Plum Extract: to protect skin from free radicals
- Gallic Acid: found in most plants is a great anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-viral
- Ellagic Acid: a potent antioxidant, found in pomegranate and most berries, encourages elasticity and suppleness in stressed skin
- Aloe Vera: has soothing properties
- Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract (Noni Juice): skin smoothening; antioxidant
- Avocado oil: an antioxidant rich in Oleic Acid and Vitamin E
- Shea Butter: rich in fatty acids and Vitamin A
- Commipheroline: extracted from the resin of an Indian tree it has the natural capability of plumping the skin from within
- Hyaluronic Acid: an excellent anti-ageing agent
- Vitamin E: skin conditioner; antioxidant
- Kalpariane: helps aid and nurture collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Zinc Oxide: a perfect skin barrier and sun protectant
- Actiwhite: from pea extract that naturally brightens skin and prevents blemishes
- Biolumis™: a natural phyto complex that helps give skin a radiant glow
Illuminate: Perfect for fair skin tones that flush with ease.
Titillate: Ideal for light to medium skin tones.
Accentuate: Perfect for medium skin tones.
Fascinate: The ideal colour if you are a medium skin tone.
Captivate: The shade for those with a naturally olive complexion.
Australian made and owned, Actives, natural and organic ingredients, vegan and cruelty free.
Illuminate, Accentuate, Titillate, Fascinate, Captivate