Schedule Your 3D Areola Tattooing in Perth at ibrows by Kelly Today
What makes women feel good about themselves again after a mastectomy is highly individual, with some women being comfortable with their new look and others needing reconstructive surgery and 3D areola tattooing in Perth. If you fall into the second category, ibrows by Kelly can help. We offer areola tattooing to provide a natural, beautiful result that can help you look and feel your best.
Common Mistakes People Make re Mastectomy Tattoos
If you decide that areola tattooing is for you, there are some things you can do to ensure that you get the most out of your experience. An areola tattoo is very much like any other tattoo, with a similar procedure and recovery period. For the best possible results, be sure to avoid these common mistakes:
- Drinking alcohol before or after. Many people think that a few drinks will make the tattooing process less stressful or painful. However, alcohol is a blood thinner. When you bleed excessively, it causes visibility issues for your artist and can affect the quality of your work.
- Not doing your research. It’s essential to choose an experienced and qualified paramedical tattoo artist to complete your work.
- Knowing what to expect. Speak with your artist beforehand so that you know how to prepare, what to wear, how long your service will take and what recovery will be like so that you have the peace of mind of knowing what to expect.
An areola tattoo is a safe procedure with a high satisfaction rate. You can maximise your chances of being happy with your experience and results by avoiding these mishaps.
Prepare for Your Visit to ibrows by Kelly
At ibrows by Kelly, we operate a private, personal and professional home studio, where you’ll feel comfortable and welcome. Before you arrive at your appointment, there are a few steps you can take to be fully prepared:
- Wait six months after your mastectomy. We require clients desiring areola tattooing to be six months post-op or have a doctor’s referral, before beginning the tattooing process.
- Expect multiple sessions. 3D areola tattooing can take up to three sessions, spaced ten to 12 weeks apart to allow for complete healing.
- Be hydrated, fed and rested. Drinking plenty of water, getting a good night’s sleep and eating a healthy meal can all help you feel your best – and therefore less stressed – during your appointment.
- Come with bare skin. Shower as usual before your session and do not apply anything to your skin such as lotions or fragrances.
Why Trust ibrows by Kelly Regarding Your Mastectomy Tattoo in Perth
If you are looking for a 3D areola tattoo provided by an experienced, talented artist, call ibrows by Kelly. We have years of experience with a range of services including cosmetic tattoos, skin needling, dermal fillers, laser hair removal, henna brows and much more. We concentrate on providing every client with a personalised experience, tailored to their individual needs. For the best quality and experience, contact ibrows by Kelly today.