Medical Skin Needling in Perth Clinically Performed at ibrows by Kelly
With vast knowledge and experience of 18 years in the beauty industry, our dermal therapist, Kelly, performs medical skin needling in Perth from her professional, child-friendly studio in Innaloo. We offer an extensive range of products and comply with all council, health and insurance regulations.
Myths About Medical Skin Needling in Perth
Medical skin needling encourages the body to heal the miniscule wounds made to the skin and has been successful in minimising the appearance of scars, wrinkles and fine lines. It is believed that the process stimulates collagen production.
- Skin needling is painful: This is not a given, as a topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the skin before starting the process. The needles are ultra-thin and typically 0.25mm long.
- Only treats scars: While skin needling in Perth at ibrows by Kelly is an excellent treatment for scars, such as stretch marks and acne scars, it also addresses the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, hyperpigmentation, large pores and sagging skin.
- Creates holes in the skin: Micro-needling in Perth is available from many beauty salons. Going to a reputable salon is an excellent choice, where it will be explained to you that the process creates micro-injuries to the skin which are not visible to the naked eye.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Medical Skin Needling in Perth
Skin needling is a non-invasive treatment with minimal downtime. Yet, there are some common mistakes to avoid:
- Keloid scarring: Do not have skin needling done if you tend to develop keloid scarring. This process triggers your body’s healing process and collagen production, which can worsen your condition.
- More is better: Micro-needling more than once on any given day is counterproductive as it does not give you a better result and can cause prolonged inflammation. This irritation may lead to the production of collagenase which breaks down collagen and achieves the opposite of stimulating collagen production.
- Base result on the amount of bleeding: Bleeding is unusual in skin needling and is not an indication of a successful result.
When opting for skin needling in Perth, be sure your skin is clean before the procedure starts and only apply products your dermal therapist advises. This hygiene will give you the best chance at amazing results.
What You Stand to Lose If You Don’t Opt for ibrows by Kelly
Kelly strongly believes that everyone can enhance their natural beauty and only uses high quality products to provide specialised treatments. At ibrows by Kelly, you will experience a safe and sensitive approach that always aims to protect and nurture your skin throughout the various processes available from our professional home studio in Innaloo. All the products you’ll need to continue caring for your skin are available from our online store.
If you have questions contact Kelly or make an online booking, you deserve it.