Choose Skin Pigmentation Treatment in Perth for a Rejuvenated Look
There are many types of skin issues for which people seek skin pigmentation treatment in Perth. These conditions, which cause irregular spots on the face, include sunspots, inflammatory conditions, melasma and other types of hyperpigmentation. Some people find the appearance of these spots distressing and wish to remove or reduce them. Fortunately, there are options. ibrows by Kelly offers a range of treatments designed to improve the appearance of facial blemishes and scalp micropigmentation in Perth.
Tips Regarding Pigmentation Treatment in Perth
Once you have decided on a skin pigmentation treatment, there are some steps you can take to get the most from your session. Your aesthetician will provide you with specific instructions, but in general, you will need to:
- Arrive with a clean face free of lotion, oils, creams, makeup, or fragrance
- Shave excessive hair in the treatment area
- Avoid sun exposure, tanning beds and self-tanners for two weeks before treatment
- Do not use any products that make your skin sensitive to sunlight, such as salicylic acid, retinol, and peroxide for a few days before your appointment
- Tell your aesthetician if you have received any dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, or laser services
- Discuss your prescription medications with your aesthetician to ensure that they won’t interfere with your treatment
Common Mistakes People Make re Pigmentation Treatment in Perth
If you are experiencing skin pigmentation you would like to address, your best bet is to see a professional aesthetician. Although there are many purported home remedies, many of these are ineffective at best and exacerbating or downright dangerous at worst. When you need skin pigmentation treatment, be sure to avoid these common mistakes:
- Skipping the sunscreen. Many people make the mistake of thinking that tanning the skin around a dark spot will camouflage it, but the opposite may be true. Sun exposure can often cause dark spots to become darker – often permanently.
- Not consuming enough folic acid. One of the many problems caused by folic acid deficiency is hyperpigmentation. Be sure to get enough in your daily diet.
- Not exercising regularly. Healthy blood flow can help prevent or manage many skin conditions including dark spots.
- Neglecting their sleep schedules. Healthy sleep is essential for healthy skin. Not getting enough can increase stress hormones and interfere with blood flow. There’s a reason it’s called beauty sleep!
Any of these mistakes can lead to or worsen skin hyperpigmentation. See a professional aesthetician at ibrows by Kelly for helpful suggestions and effective treatments.
What You Stand to Lose if You Don’t use ibrows by Kelly
At ibrows by Kelly, we have years of experience in the medical spa industry. We operate a professional, private home studio where we offer skin treatments, cosmetic tattooing, eyebrow sculpting, and much more. We stay up-to-date on the latest research and procedures so that we can provide you with the very best. We focus on the highest professional quality, providing each client with personal service and therapies tailored to their needs and goals. If you need skin pigmentation treatments, eyebrow feathering, cosmetic tattooing, paramedical areola tattooing, laser hair removal, or another beauty service, contact ibrows by Kelly today.